Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Starting Over…

Wow, it truly feels like ages since I’ve posted. There were a lot of things going on and I really just got burnt out trying to do too much. So, I stepped away, from blogging and even couponing. I really needed to get my priorities in order. Things are still a bit crazy but I’m hoping to start back the blog full time this summer! Yay! But, it will not be as much as it was. I just don’t have the time (or the nerves!) to be on here all day posting while trying to keep up the house and make sure my two destructive wonderful children don’t bring the roof down on our heads!

So, please keep your eyes open for upcoming posts to start slowly over the next few weeks. Thank you for all your support and love. I’ve missed all of you so much!

thecouponchic signature



Sponsors Area