Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Weekly Publix Trip

Publix Receipt

Ok, so as stated earlier, I’m just getting back into the couponing again after a little hiatus. So, you can imagine how shocked I was when I got my total for my shopping trip tonight. Here’s what I bought:

12 Container Philly Cooking Creme
2 Jars Naturally Fresh Dressing
2 Pkg Yoplait Smoothie Kits
4 boxes Edwards Singles desserts
20 Pkgs Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
6 Pkgs Knorr Sides
4 Packets Kikkoman Seaonings
8 Bags Purina Tidy Cat litter
2 Olay Foaming Face Washes
2 Boxes Ex-Lax
2 Boxes Gas X
Publix Cheese Nips
Cinnamon Toast Sticks
5lb bag Ice

Total Bill: $187.91
Total Saved: $187.57
OOP: $.34!!!!!!

That’s a savings of just under 100%!!! I couldn’t believe it! I’ve never gotten anything like that at Publix. So yes, anyone can save money and do it the RIGHT way! Keep it up everyone!

thecouponchic signature



Sponsors Area