Friday, September 24, 2010

ESPN Magazine & Insider 1 yr for $3.99!!!!!!

l

Here’s another awesome, cheap Christmas gift! If you have any male people in your life, be it husbands, boyfriends, sons, nephews, dads, uncles, etc, they are all going to love you for this one! I know my sports-fanatic-of-husband will be! Tanga has 26 issues of ESPN Magazine and a year of Insider for only $3.99!!! I know my husband gets ticked off when he’s trying to read an article on his Gators and he can’t cause it’s an Insider’s only article. He’ll love me for this! Just click here and at checkout, enter the code SPORTS.

You can order up to 3 years at this price, one at a time. You can’t beat the price. A one years subscription to Insiders is $39.95!

Warning: This is a Disney owned magazine but it did have an issue out last year that wouldn’t be considered “family friendly” so if you’re ordering for someone younger, I suggest going through them or just skip the mag all together and do it just for the Insiders access.

Thanks SO MUCH Southern Savers!



Sponsors Area