Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Weekly CVS Trip

This was just a quick trip to CVS cause Hailey wasn’t having it! lol Plus, I went to see if they had anymore of the Oral B toothbrushes in but they didn’t. :( Anyhow! Here’s the deal!

Bought:
2 Revlon Nail polishes (- (2) $1/1 coupons)
Schick Hydro 5 cartridges  (no coupon)
6 Snickers B2G1 (- (3) B1G1 coupons)
Princess Wand and Tiara
3pk Glow sticks

Used:
- (2) $1/1 Revlon Product
- (3) B1G1 Mars and Nestle Candy
- $5/$25 purchase, Big Red Coupon Machine
- $5 off Halloween Costumes and accessories
- $7 ECB
- $0.50 ECB, Big Red Coupon Machine

Total= $33.14
Spent = $3.88
Saved = 29.26 (88%)

Plus, I got back $11 in ECB’s for my next trip! So really, they just payed me $7.12 to go shopping. How cool is that?

Keep an eye out Thursday for Tuesday’s trip to Publix. I know, I’m late getting it up but better late than never! Night everyone!



Sponsors Area